The General Incorporated Foundation CHIKYUJIN Foreign Student Service Organization carry for service-user connected directly or indirectly with CHIKYUJIN. Not only the personal information of a particular person but also the personal information of persons concerned of the person on the basis of the permission of the particular person under a certain condition at occupation. We compliance with acting on the Protection of Personal Information and establish of a voluntary rule and the system consider an international trend. Ordinances relating to the protection of personal information, and will formulate a compliance program that includes the following matters, and will carry out said in all earnestness.
- We obtain personal information by appropriate and fair means as well as do not obtain personal information in an iniquitous manner.
- The change beyond the scope of business handling personal information expressed in the Purpose of Utilization cannot be made without the consent of the person in advance or notice of the necessary matter by an Internet homepage.
- We establish the reception desk about the inquiry. (Please refer to the following)
- The service user records his or her personal information (disclosure, revision, The phrase “discontinuance of the utilization, etc.” means discontinuance of the utilization, erasure or discontinuance of the provision of personal data to a third party) has to belong to them.
- We use personal information within the parameters of acquiring individual information of the user.
- We do not provide or disclose the personal data to third persons except in the following cases.
- a.The provisions of an order issued under this Act or of other laws and regulations.
- b.Obtain the consent of the person.
- c.Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases deemed necessary for administrative duties carried out under the law by national or local government institutions or their assignees for which the obtaining of informed consent from the individual may pose a risk of interfering with such duties.
- In cases in which all or part of the held personal information is assigned, provide necessary and appropriate oversight of the handling of held personal information by assignees so as to ensure the safety of said information.
- We are concerned to maintenance information concerning the reliable and updated of retained personal information.
- Through such things as internal audits and re-examination of the compliance program for personal information is being improved continuously and maintained in a constantly ideal state.
The General Incorporated Foundation CHIKYUJIN
Foreign Student Service Organization
Ishikawakousan Bldg. 9F,
4-7-5, Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo