OVERVIEW OF THE SCHOOL CURRICULUM
Japanese Language School (2years)
- Introduction to get used to life style in Japan
- Step-up of Japanese Language (N3, N2)
- Step-up of Japanese Language (N2, N1)
- Preparing for college
University (4years), Vocational School (2years)
- Foundation courses in two years of the first half, Study focusing on specialized subjects in two years of the second half.
- Vocational schools provide both specialized subjects and practical subjects.
- Teachers make guidance how to get job hunt before graduation in the last one year.